RE Inspection 48
Summary Report to Parents
On the 8th May 2018 the school was inspected in accordance with Section 48 of the Education Act 2005.
The full report has been made available to the school and can be accessed here.
Overall Effectiveness of the School is Outstanding
Key Strenghts of the School include:
- The headteacher’s vision and leadership that inspires all within the school community.
- The mission statement is at the heart of the school and is clearly understood and lived by all members of the school community.
- The children’s behaviour is exemplary and they bear witness to the Gospel Values.
- The guidance, care and support provided by all staff ensures that pupils feel valued and loved.
- Teaching and learning allows pupils to develop to their full potential and Religious Literacy is a strength of the school.